Speech and debate more like organized nerd club in suits
we could be the nerd mafia
Honestly I think Walt would have loved Tiana as a character.
Heathers the Musical Ask Meme!
- 1) favorite character
- 2) least favorite character
- 3) favorite scene
- 4) favorite heather-ism
- 5) favorite song
- 6) least favorite song
- 7) favorite reprise
- 8) pairing you can't ship
- 9) what irritates you most about the show?
- 10) quote not from the show that describes your fav character
- 11) favorite heather
- 12) quote from the show that describes the show as a whole
- 13) character you don't care for that others seem to like
- 14) otp
- 15) ot3
- 16) favorite voice
- 17) most heart-wrenching moment
- 18) would you want to join the heathers?
- 19) where would you rank in westerburg?
- 20) best facial expressions
- 21) crossover you'd want
- 22) how you feel about closing
- 23) have you seen the show live?
- 24) how did you get into the show?
- 25) have you seen the movie?
- 26) favorite image
- 27) favorite costume
- 28) something that had been in the movie you wish was in the show
- 29) something that had been in the show you wish was in the movie
- 30) character you most relate to
- 31) dream role
- 32) what would your favorite character's pokemon team be?
- 33) what would your least favorite character's pokemon team be?
- 34) au you can get behind
- 35) favorite small details in the show
- 36) who would win in a snark off between heather chandler, veronica, heather duke, and J.D.?
You know who else is underrated? Owl City. This introverted guy who wrote a bunch of songs on his computer in his parents basement. With lyrics like “reality is a lovely place, but I wouldn’t wanna live there” and “please take a long hard look through your textbook, cause I’m history” and he tweets stuff like “got groceries. Enough social interaction for the week” and “girl I ain’t no astronaut, but I need a little space” and I love owl city